Momiji Japanese Buffet

Sunday, August 10, 2014


We had buffet lunch at Momiji to celebrate dad's early birthday


The drink counter - a larger selection as compared to other buffet


We are probably the first to reach hah


And had time to prepare this ^
( Julian was the food presenter so he chose the dishes and arranged it )


Some unique and interesting dishes


Salmon


And more variety of salmons


Cook-to-order food


The 'cooked food section'


Some chinese dishes? 


Trala; my first plate, along with my oscar signage


A random chopstick "holder" I folded


But Julian had to follow suit to show that his was better


And Shunann did a design of his own too, gawd!


The dessert section was not bad, no macarons though


Enjoying my feast


Seafood Chawanmushi


Temaki Sushi, that I still can't figure out on how to eat it right :/


Some hotplate that Julian and Shunann ordered, Julian's beef with enokitake


I have no idea what I was eating, all I got from them was that it was beef


Waited for it to cook, it contains beef, onion, capsicum, and black pepper sauce


Shunann got the cool one, cause there was soup. I wanted soup.


Mom attacking the chocolate fondue


And ice cream


I took Macha and Dark Chocolate, and went for seconds later


Shunann and Julian


Pink and green mochis


- Distracted by a Japanese figurine -


Back for more food


And scallops! 


The chefs that helps to cook our food


Parents and Shunann


Found another figurine


After the filling meal


On our way out of the restaurant


Attractive vases


Model Julian


Model Shunann


Model them 


Model us? 


The buffet overall serves good food, only downside would be their ambience and service


Our oscar names yeey


Birthday dad and Queen




Family photo!

 On the Actual Day 


We had dinner at TCC, sadly, Shunann is in Tekong


Famished Julian and I ordered appetizers, he's had Clam soup


And mine was Pumpkin and Pear soup


Notice him dancing in my photo


For drinks, he got Creme Brulee Freeze


And I got Litchi Raspberry Duet


Our cute curvy glasses


Jess had salad


Julian's main was Egg Drop Spaghetti Bolognese


And mine was Seafood Aglio Olio
Luckily it wasn't too spicy! It was really good though


Parents ordered some sides


Family picture taken by the lovely waiter


Scallop~


Side No.1 Mini Mushroom Pie? 


Side No. 2 Meat Ball with Mustard


Dad's Green Tea with Red Bean cake! 


*Claps*


And another family pic by the waiter!
Hope you had a great birthday! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments